Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Miss U..

Erasing the memories, erasing it with the tears
you, who i can't contain in me
pushing away the memories, pushing away the pain
so that you can't linger in me
throwing away the memories, throwing it away with the tears
so that i won't have any hope
so that you wouldn't even know my yearning heart
even  if i push you away painfully 
i miss u still, i don't think i can stop it
perhaps i can't still send you away
even if i throw you away, u grow in my heart
you become the tear that never dries
even  if i erase you, you grow again
you become the scar without the pain
day by day, my love that has faded
now i ca't even catch my love no matter how hard i try
i swallow the tears so i can't raise my chin with yearning that dug into my heart 
so that even my warn out heart won't notice





No comments:

Post a Comment